Wednesday, January 26, 2011

For my dear ~ Poh Poh

Things I Love About You

I love the way you love me,
And how you tend to care
I love the way you laugh
And how you tend to stare

I love the way you make fun of me
And how you say you don't
I love the way you smile
And make everything worth while

I love the way you walk
And how you tend to talk
I love the way you whisper during movies
And how you makes my heart beat increase

I love the way you look in jeans
And how you're very hot
I love the way you stand with me
After I circle the spot

I love the way you sit with me
And how you press your hair
I love the way you trust me
And let me do my dares

These words I wrote
To complete my vow,
My love for You will always grow

There’s a special kind of happiness
That only love can bring,
And I’ve found that happiness with you...
Dear...
You are my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment