Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Perplexed state of the world


Been lazy to blog, busy busy busy, lately, guess i still has a lot in my mind need to be cleared, and things needed to be done. Well, life as we know still goes on..... and we are obligated to strive forward...

I have a rich world of thoughts, feelings and ideas and some of them I really do want to share with the world or just with a close friend or two. Sometimes an idea is so abstract or intense in some way that I just can't put it into words.  I believe some concepts and feelings really do go beyond mere words and words don't completely capture the essence and intensity of it all. I'm usually quite good with words too but I've ran into a few things that I understand and experience very clearly but just can't put into words.  And if I do express something, I want to express it authentically and clearly as I see it and if I can't do this I often just keep it to myself but it feels so intense unexpressed.  I'm not sure if I should attempt to express myself if I'm going to come off in a way different than I intended. I usually don't.
Art and music can often express concepts that go beyond words and I'm grateful for both of these things. Sometimes I can just listen to a piece of music that captures what I wanted to say or how I feel and I can just connect with it and feel better. Or sometimes I can shoot or improvise on an photos and express myself through that. Either way can work. Sometimes abstract poetry works well too.
There are other times where I can put something into words but am afraid to say it for some reason or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment