Monday, November 15, 2010

Big guns ,better pictures? i think not....



Recent encounters.


Photo session 1 = photo turn our overexpose , bag angle , hand shake, noise
Camera man - I blame the flash, need to buy a better one, this one can't do auto TTL, ambiance lightning too boring no reflective effect,

Photo session 2= under expose shots in broad day light,shadow on models,model pose unattractive
Camera man - i blame i forgot to bring reflector and flash,i blame models dunno how to pose

Conclusion to pattern = camera man need better skill and stop blaming the equipments , models nor environment


I manage to caught a chat with him, nag nag nag , non stop complains.... this is so amusing.... i sense it why doesn't him, 
i'm not a pro to start with but at-least i know my skill up to what level and willing to judge the weakness of my own photos. 


Just because i gave him an honest comment like so...

"My sifu always say, learn to adapt, conquer and survives ."



"He bubble up and say, u does it work hobby i does it for a job, its different, hence i have to cover all shots. i always go the easy way for convenience for my job. i m doing my job, and u r doing for interest, the diff is there."


Yes those are his words, i'm still blur.. .but i get the intention, time for me to act dumb and shut up i guess.... so sad.... taught can share interest and help each other on photography... well i hope the rest of my fellow shooter, if sometimes i come on too strong with my words ... please smack me few times okay... hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment