Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fate is cruel.... but i accept it.

Well fate is cruel at times... set u up, bring ur hope up then reveal itself and its kick u back down to the streets again..... Thats how life is i guess, unpredictable and unforeseeable things will happens ... with no warning or avoidance... and yet this could be a silver lining in disguise, it could brings good fortune too...

Well i'm not mad nor sad, as i gone over the naive and ignorance stage of my childhood emo period. I learn to accept facts and reality, whatever comes i greet with positive and open arms attitude, as i learn to quotes my friends or family "Cherish the past, Embrace the present , and Broaden your future."

Easier said than done, i'm human too, with feelings and emotions, of course i will feel something, so i try to master my emotions, most of the time, i'm in control not it over me.
End of the day, i believe its part of a test for me from the o'mighty god ,fates or whatever mysterious power lies within the universe, so i shall embrace and accept this challenge, i will not be sway, will not back down, will keep fighting till the end...... failures will be a growth to my experiences ,i'll yet be wiser ,stronger for future battles....ahead~~

I shall now accept my fate ~~! okay... nite nite enough crapping.... sleep time...

4 comments:

  1. "Cherish the past, Embrace the present , and Broaden your future"

    I like this quote...this is what I always said haha.

    Ganbatte in life ya! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ceeehhh.... u always curi my copyright quotes one.... i gonna charge u fee liao...sui poh... hahahaaa

    ReplyDelete