Monday, November 22, 2010

Bored & Lost in time.....

Sooooooooooooooooo bored sooo sooo bored today..... emptiness inside... missing someone.... having time but no mood to do anythings... feeling lost and lazy....

just one of those days.... time practically slow down for me today..... seconds turns to minutes.... minutes turns into hours... hours seems an eternity....

Guess i have to reorganize my time table a bit....











Feeling LOST , poem by Vivian Edwards
Misplaced and lost am I today
What am I supposed to be?
In my body, in my soul, in my heart and in my mind
Why is there no brightness to light my road ahead

I need to know which way I must go
To find the way within me
This is so wrong it's just not right
To feel so tucked away
Within the womb I had more sight
Much more hopes and much less fright

I can't seem to find my way
To approach tomorrow in a better way
What it all means I just don't know
To find the reason why
To find the place I am meant to be

I am nowhere to be found
Lost among the forest within me
The thickness of the over growth
Allows no light of day
To peak through and light the empty within me
To guide along my way

No comments:

Post a Comment