Friday, November 26, 2010

Gloomy days


Gloomy days


A long day....its been,
Yup, working hard and fine i've been,
and yet the day seems gloom...

The Weather is fine ,
Yet my soul is in decline ...
Loneliness defines my current state of mind...

Why does i feel so? its because of this missing soul,
Far away she flows, but close in my mind it holds...

I tell myself to its fine to gloom,
but i shall never fall into the Loneliness Pit of doom.
For i have a wish ....

I wish that I could make the sun
To warm the world with love,
Remove this clouds a moment
To reveal the stars above....
so i will be the one beloved...

Then i realize my childish ways,
that no matter what..
Fates alway finds a way,

Therefore be it , Night or day
its all the same,
for every problem in the world....
it would melt away.

- William Fong

Hahaha not too shabby, of of my random ,silly poems... for a gloomy day....i wonder will it be heard... 

No comments:

Post a Comment